It’s a very spooky Halloween edition of Sunday Stealing! Let’s take a break from our 100 questions this weekend, and get into the spirit.
Are you going to be Trick-or-treating this Wednesday?
Turn out the lights, light a candle… Cause here we go!
another a scary weekend of Sunday Stealing which originated on WTIT: The Blog authored by Bud Weiser. Here, we steal the most interesting horrifying and intelligent Disturbing memes from every DARK corner of the blogosphere! “ honor Horror amongst thieves” is very important to us. We have our rules. First, we always credit the blog that we stole it from and we will “fess up” to the blog owner where we stole the meme. Except on this Halloween Meme, because we stole 16 questions from 13 different blogs, and then added 2 myself.. (Thank goodness for Google search) Second, We also provide a link to the victim's blog. Except on this Halloween meme, that’s your job this week. (It's our way of saying "Thanks!") We do sometimes edit the original meme, usually to make it more relevant to our global players. Answer any way you like, sarcastic, honest, silly, or any other way! it is up to you! Well, that’s enough intro; Let’s get on with it!! Muhahaha Happy Halloween!!!
Take the time to comment on other player's posts. It's a great way to make new friends!
Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!
1) What do you think is the best costume for Halloween?
2) What would an alien think of humans if it came to Earth on Halloween?
3) Who Would you haunt?
4) Are you afraid of the dark?
5) Do you pass out candy, or hide with the lights off?
6) What Scary movie do you like best?
7) If you had to wear a costume for a week, what would you be?
8) What do you think about Ouija boards?
9) Have you ever told ghost stories around a fire?
10) Trick? or Treat?
11) Have you ever been in a haunted house?
12) What would you do if you saw a ghost?
13) Question 13, should we have skipped this and jumped to 14?
14) Are you brave enough to walk into a grave yard after dark on Halloween?
15) Do you like chocolate? what kind:
16) Who would look better in a clown costume? Obama or Romney?
17) Are you in the path of Frankenstorm?
18) Post a link to any other blog:
Thank you for playing this week on Sunday Stealing! Please leave a comment or link when you have posted. Stop back and visit other player’s posts. That is really what this is all about, making new friends! Have a great week. See you next Sunday! (225)