July 1, 2017

The Last 40 Questions from Bud

The good news is that Bev Sykes has agreed to keep Stealing alive. Not that she wants the duty, but she's willing to give it a shot. We came this -><- close to closing. Now that we're actually here, I want to thank you guys. You were SO loyal. It's why I came back. I did expect to start looking for Kwizgiver's replacement as soon as I knew her summer break was gonna be a long one.

Next week Bev is away, so of course I'll be here. But I'm
going to do it as her, so that the new format and everything's in place for her start. I always sign off my radio shows with, "This is Bud [or Gary depending on the station] and no problem is too big, too complicated or too complex that it cannot be run away from. That's what I'm gonna do right now." I will see you next time, whenever or wherever that will be. It has truly been my pleasure...





    
We found this gem from a blogger Lady Nina of the blog "Live The Good Life, Fight The Good Fight". She gives us no idea who she stole it from. But, it was probably stolen at that blog as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft's thieves might take some time. That's it from me. Peace & love!

Cheers to all us thieves!


Sunday Stealing: Last The 40 Questions from Bud


1. My uncle once :

2. Never in my life :

3. When I was seventeen :

4. High School was :

5. I will never forget :

6. I once met :

7. There’s this girl I know who :

8. Once, at a bar :

9. By noon, I’m usually :

10. Last night :

11. If only I had :

12. Next time I go to gym/church :

13. Susan Boyle :

14. What worries me most :

15. When I turn my head left, I see :

16. When I turn my head right, I see :

17. You know I’m lying when :

18. What I miss most about the eighties :

19. If I was a character in Shakespeare, I’d be :

20. By this time next year :

21. A better name for me would be :

22. I have a hard time understanding :

23. If I ever go back to school, I’ll :

24. You know I like you if :

25. If I ever won an award, the first person I’d thank would be :

26. When I compare 80’s rock to 90’s rock :

27. Take my advice, never :

28. My ideal breakfast is :

29. A song I love, but do not own is :

30. If you visit my hometown, I suggest :

31. My favorite Beatle is :

32. Why won’t people :

33. If you spend the night at my house :

34. I’d stop my wedding for :

35. The world could do without :

36. I’d rather lick the belly of a cockroach than :

37. My favorite blonde is :

38: Paper clips are more useful than :

39. If I do anything well, it’s :

40. And by the way :

Thank you for playing this week on Sunday Stealing! Please leave a comment or link when you have posted. Feel free to stop back and visit other player’s posts. Have a great week. See you next Sunday!


10 comments:

The Gal Herself said...

Yea! I shot you an email with an extra Sunday Stealing ... just in case Bev needs a hand. Please pass it along to her (or use it yourself next week while she's getting her sea legs).

jennifer anderson said...

This is a good one today, it could be interesting.

Smellyann said...

I must have missed the news of another shake-up! But Gal, that is so sweet of you to do that for Bev!

zippiknits...sometimes said...

Happy 4th, all you thieves! Thank you Bev and Bud!

CountryDew said...

Yay to Bev for taking this on! And Bud for helping her out! You rock!

Terri D said...

I was gone from Blog-land for ten days or so and thought I missed something. Seems I did. Glad Sunday Stealing will carry on. Thanks to Bud and thanks to Bev! Kwizgiver too. Y'all keep our Sundays interesting!

Cat. said...

I'm sorry to see you giving this over, Bud, but I understand why. It's a lot more work than it looks like.

Bev is going to do great! THANK YOU for picking it up!!

ShannonW said...

I am digging the new blog look. Thank you for all you have done through the years Bud! You rock!

Bud Weiser, WTIT said...

You are welcome! Good luck Bev and I will be back to play!

Anonymous said...

I really liked this one...